We stand behind your artwork, promoting each piece as if it were our own. Driven by the mission to make great art accessible to all, we roll up our sleeves to sell works quickly so that our artists can make a living from their art, hassle-free. If you share this vision, we’re a match.
What type of art can I submit?
We specialize in painting and drawing exclusively. Please don't submit any sculpture, print or photography works.
How do I submit an artwork?
Please use this form to submit a high-quality photograph of your work, including medium details, size and your asking price. We carefully review each submission and offer feedback, typically within a few working days. To stay in line with the ethos of our gallery, please note a few rules of thumb:
• Should you decide not to reveal your identity, we highly recommend signing your work using a pseudonym. We won't require the disclosure of your real identity at any point.
• Based on the information that you provide us with — the artwork location and dimensions — we will show customers an estimated worldwide delivery cost. Since the artwork will be shipped directly to the customer, you, the artist, must cover this cost at the point of shipment. Once the artwork is delivered, you will be reimbursed this shipping cost together with the payment for the artwork, minus our commission.
• Please refer to the pricing guidelines below when you set your asking price.
As an art outlet, we look to offer our customers the best value for great original works, while you can sell your art quickly. Thus, we advise artists that the asking price should not exceed the amount calculated in the formula below.
Enter the size of your artwork (in centimeters):
H x W = €120
See how we calculate the asking price.
• €75 for works under 600cm2 (e.g. 20cm x 30cm)
• €95 for works under 2,000cm2 (e.g. 40cm x 50cm)
• €120 for works under 3,500cm2 (e.g. 50cm x 70cm)
• €150 for works under 6,300cm2 (e.g. 70cm x 90cm)
• €200 for works under 9,900cm2 (e.g. 90cm x 110cm)
• €250 for works under 1.20m2 (e.g. 100cm x 120cm)
• €350 for works under 2.55m2 (e.g. 150cm x 170cm)
• €400 for works under 3.00m2 (e.g. 200cm x 150cm)
• €500 for works over 4.50m2 (e.g. 225cm x 200cm)
What is your commission?
We only charge 20% in commission (incl. transaction costs), whereas the industry standard is multiples of that.
My artwork was sold — what's next?
• You’ll receive an email informing you of the sale. You’ll also receive information regarding the next steps you’ll need to take in order to successfully deliver the artwork to the buyer. The buyer will cover the shipping cost, while you, the artist, will be responsible for packaging your artwork for shipment, as well as for the packaging costs.
• We allow for up to 3 working days for artists to package and prepare their works for shipment. You will be informed about our packaging guidelines once the sale is confirmed.
• Fill in and print the Certificate of Authenticity for your work. We will provide you with an easy-to-use template once your work is sold.
• Next, you must ship the artwork to the buyer’s address. We will provide you with all the details about the final destination.
• Finally, once the delivery is confirmed, you will receive the payment.
What are my options for getting paid?
Once the customers confirms receiving the artwork in good condition, we will send your payment via IBAN/SWIFT bank transfer, Revolut or Bitcoin.
How is my personal information stored?
What are my responsibilities as an artist?
By submitting work to Binned Art, you agree to the following:
• Only submit work that has been created by you. We have a strict policy on stolen work. Also, just don't steal, it's not cool. We take this very seriously.
• Provide accurate information on the artwork (condition, dimensions, medium, materials).
• Inform us of any change in the condition of the artwork (for example, if the artwork was damaged or scratched).
• Maintain prompt communication with us in case of a sale.
• Include the Certificate of Authenticity in the shipping package. We will provide you with a template to fill in and print.
• Promptly ship the artwork to the buyer, making sure to properly package the work before sending it.